Global Pet Expo
The Premier Industry Event
Global Pet Expo, presented by the American Pet Products Association (APPA) and the Pet Industry Distributors Association (PIDA), is the pet industry’s largest annual trade show in the world. In 2018, it featured 1,164 exhibitors from around the world and attracted 6,508 of the most qualified pet product buyers in the industry. Eligibility to exhibit is exclusive to APPA & PIDA members.
Global Pet Expo 2019 will take place March 20-22 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
2019 Exhibitor Prospectus
2019 Booth Pricing
- $25.00 per sq. foot / $2,500 per 10' x 10' ($2.00 surcharge per square foot takes effect in January 2019)
- Corner booth premium is $200.00 per corner with a two-booth minimum (10'x10' booths do not qualify for a corner)
- Note: A standard 10' x 10' booth is equal to 100 square feet
In addition to being APPA’s top member benefit, exhibitors also enjoy a number of services to ensure the best possible chance for success. Services include:
APPA helps you build your own buzz to invite and excite buyers to visit you at the show. The online marketing toolkit is free to exhibitors and includes:
- Buyer Registration List
- Media Contact List
- Public Relations Guide
- Promotional Stickers
Make the most of your benefits and swing by the APPA Member Services booth to meet with your service providers and complete a raffle form for a free booth.
This program is a series of events designed to assist our members with their expansion into the global marketplace through a series of interactive tours, trade missions, and seminars. The program’s events at Global Pet Expo include:
- Retail Market Tour: Visit three retail outlets with our pet industry expert moderator and get answers to all of your merchandising questions.
- International Food Buyers Mission: A joint government program that provides one-on-one business matchmaking appointments between U.S. pet food suppliers and international buyers.
- Market Access Seminar Series: Data and insights on trends with U.S. pet owners, emerging global markets, and specialty channels.
One of the greatest opportunities for Global Pet Expo attendees is the networking events. APPA offers an array of collaborative events that help our members connect with each other and develop strategic alliances.
- New Member Welcome: An intimate social event in the APPA Member Services booth that gives new members a chance to meet our service providers and the APPA Member Relations team.
- Networking Reception: Hundreds turn out to network with other Show attendees and enjoy complimentary cocktails and hors d’ouvres.
- Young Professionals (YP) Events: Meet-ups held once a day during show hours for pet industry professionals (APPA members and buyers) under the age of 35.
Log into your Global Pet Expo account to access your copies of the Post-Show Buyer Attendee List and the Post-Show Media Contact List to follow up on the connections you made while at Global Pet Expo. Contact lists are an exclusive benefit for exhibiting members.
For more information about Global Pet Expo, go to www.globalpetexpo.org.