National Pet Market Opportunity Study - Premier Edition
All-New Data from APPA!
APPA National Pet Market Opportunity Study
The APPA National Pet Market Opportunity Study is a new primary research report conducted by APPA that focuses on previous and non-pet owners (individuals who do not currently own a pet) in order to identify market opportunities and barriers to pet ownership.
Current pet owners, previous pet owners and non-pet owners are defined through a detailed demographic analysis. The report also delves into the reasons why previous and non-pet owners do not own a pet, with special focus on the role that presence of children in the household and household income have on pet ownership. A need/gap analysis is presented to compare previous and non-pet owners' levels of agreement with personal attitude statements to those of current pet owners.
In addition, the report also includes the effect of current economic conditions on pet ownership, a summary of media activities for current, previous and non-pet owners, internet access and information about awareness of new pet products.
As a bonus, the report also has an appendix consisting of Executive Summary material from the current 2011-2012 APPA National Pet Owners Survey. This section details current levels of pet ownership such as percentage of households owning pets (in total and by species), number of households owning pets (in total and by species), key trends, percentage change in pet ownership and trended pet ownership (by individual species).
For the complete Table of Contents, click here
This One-of-a-Kind Data Presents an In-Depth Analysis of Market Growth Opportunities.
Special Features Include:
- Clear Demographic Comparison of Current, Previous and Non-pet Owners
- Identifies Market Growth Opportunities
- Understand the Barriers to Pet Ownership
- Explore the Effects of Children in the Home on Pet Ownership
- Look at the Effects of Household Income on Pet Ownership
- Understand the Effect of Current Economic Conditions on Pet Ownership
- Detailed Need/Gap Analysis of Personal Attitudes to Determine How Previous and Non-pet owners Differ from Current Pet Owners
- Detailed Leisure Activities of Previous and Non-pet Owners
- Bonus –Snapshot of the Current Pet Market from the 2011-2012 National Pet Owners Survey
|Special Member Price Just $495!|
|Non-Member Price Just $995|
If you have further questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.